- Search for and request books;
- Manage your account: renew books you have checked out and view your requests or fines;
- View hours and locations for each library;
- Ask questions, submit comments, or request a meeting with the librarian for your subject;
- Read news from the MIT Libraries blog;
- Discover mobile tools to help with your research.
Now there’s a third option for connecting with the MIT Libraries. You can download the free MIT Mobile Android app or MIT Mobile iPhone app and gain access to many MIT services, including the MIT Libraries offerings noted above.
Whichever option you prefer, the MIT Libraries are virtually at hand — in a view that’s optimized for your mobile screen.
If you have feedback on these mobile options or ideas about other MIT Libraries services that could go mobile, get in touch with the Libraries User Experience Group.
If you have suggestions regarding the MIT Mobile Web, send email to IS&T’s Mobile Computing group.