MIT's American Red Cross Team and Network will be conducting a blood drive from Monday, May 10, through Friday, May 14, in La Sala de Puerto Rico on the second floor of the MIT Student Center.
Dates and times for the blood drive are:
- Monday, May 10, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 11, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 12, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, May 13, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, May 14, 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
For more information or to make an appointment, visit http://web.mit.edu/blood-drive/www/
. All donors and volunteers will get a free blood drive T-shirt.