Skip to content ↓

Retirees will need new ID cards

Retirees who plan to continue to use MIT facilities and services such as the Libraries will need ID cards showing their new status.

The MIT Card Office invalidates employee ID cards when it receives notice of the end of the employee's service from the Personnel Office. After a 30-day grace period, the employee's card will no longer provide after-hours access to buildings or permit borrowing from the Libraries.

To get a new card, retirees can visit the Card Office, Rm E32-200, Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm.

A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on September 25, 1996.

Related Topics

More MIT News