Our panel will share stories of their decades of real-world wisdom in leading teams to cutting edge breakthroughs and frustrating dead ends, and what makes labs such a powerful and challenging work environment. Preceding the panel will be members of the TR35, 35 young innovators whose inventions and research is inspiring and revolutionary.
- Lili Cheng, General Manager, Microsoft’s FUSE Labs
- Scott Elrod, VP & Director, Palo Alto Research Center
- Pamela McNamara, President of U.S. Operations, Cambridge Consultants
- Alexander Wong, Managing Director, D.E. Shaw Group
- Jason Pontin (moderator), Editor in Chief and Publisher, Technology Review
Complete details and online registration is available at http://enterpriseforum.mit.edu