Agenda items for the faculty meeting on Wednesday, April 20 include:
- a report from the Committee on Nominations, by Professor Robert Cohen
- a report from the Ad Hoc Committee on Faculty Quality of Life, by Professor Gareth McKinley
- a report on discipline, by Associate Dean for Student Conduct and Risk Management William Fischer and Professor Derek Rowell
- Commencement Day protocols, by Professor Eric Grimson
- an update on inaugural plans, by Professor Steven Lerman
- a report from the Edgerton Award Selection Committee, by Professor Bruce Tidor
The meeting is scheduled for 3:30 p.m. in Room 155 of the Stata Center.