A regular meeting of the faculty will take place on Wednesday, Feb. 20 at 3:30 p.m. in Room 10-250. The agenda will include:
- Vote on the "Sense of the Faculty" resolution on the importance of undergraduate mentoring, by Professor Hodges.
- Proposal to change the date of Commencement in 2006, by Professor Graves.
- Report on the name change of the Division of Bioengineering and Environmental Health, by Dean Magnanti.
- Briefing on the Committee on Access to and Disclosure of Scientific Information, by Professor Graves.
- Update on residential initiatives, by Chancellor Clay.
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on February 13, 2002.