More demonstrations of the differences between MIT's current release of SAP and the new release will be given in the weeks ahead.
It is recommended that people who use the SAP GUI (graphical user interface) should attend one of these demonstrations to determine whether they will need to sign up for optional training. (SAPweb users do not need to see the demonstration since there will be no changes to SAPweb in the new release.)
All demonstrations will be given in the Wong Auditorium in the Tang Center (Building E51).
The dates, times and computer platform being demonstrated for the new release are as follows:
- Thursday, Sept. 30, 10am (PC)
- Tuesday, Oct. 5, 2pm (Mac)
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2pm (PC)
- Friday, Oct. 22, 10am (Mac)
- Tuesday, Oct. 26, 3pm (PC)--note different time
- Monday, Nov. 1, 2pm (Mac)
- Tuesday, Nov. 2, 10am (PC)
- Monday, Nov. 8, 2pm (PC)
- ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½Tuesday, Nov. 9, 10am (Mac)
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on September 29, 1999.