The three universities will together develop five courses for the program. The materials developed at each institution will be shared with the others, enabling all three institutions to implement a comprehensive nuclear security curriculum whose materials will eventually be available to other universities as well.
The five courses are:
- Nuclear Security – Threat Analysis and Assessment
- Nuclear Security – Detector and Source Technologies
- Nuclear Security Lab – Applications of Detectors/Sensors/Sources for Radiation Detection and Measurements
- Global Nuclear Security Policies
- Design and Analysis of Security Systems for Nuclear and Radiological Facilities