MIT is celebrating Constitution Day today, Sept. 16. Here are a few ways to pay tribute to such an influential document and refresh your Constitutional knowledge:
- Pick up a pocket-sized Constitution in the Student Center between 11am-1pm and read this surprisingly short but profoundly impactful document or
- Read the transcription of the Constitution online in its original form.
- Test your knowledge of the Constitution via this interactive quiz.
- Join the discussions around constitutional issues via the Constitution Daily blog.
- Use the Interactive Constitution to explore the Constitution and Supreme Court cases.
- Find out which founding father you are most like by playing the “Which founder are you?” game.
- Sing along to the Preamble on the School House Rock Preamble video.
- Read the Constitution in Spanish or Chinese or … pick from 10 languages.