A regular meeting of the faculty will take place Wednesday, Dec. 21, at 3:30 p.m. in Room 32-141. The agenda includes:
- Vote on changes to the "Rules and Regulations of the Faculty," Section 1.51
- Course number proposal for the Biological Engineering Division
- Review of the master of engineering in civil and environmental engineering
- Review of the master of engineering in logistics
- Remarks from President Susan Hockfield
- Topics arising and questions for the president, the provost and the chancellor
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on December 21, 2005 (download PDF).