Energy, Technology and International Affairs Summer Research Grants--for dissertation research on international aspects of issues such as energy and the environment or the relationship between energy and security
- Nichole Argo G, political science, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Boaz Atzili G, political science, Kibbutz Zikim, Israel
- Pat Boyd G, political science, Madison, Va.
- Genevieve Connors G, DUSP, New York City, N.Y.
- Vanda Felbabova G, political science, Belmont, Mass.
- Benjamin Friedman G, political science, Brookline, Mass.
- Michal Ben-Josef Hirsch G, political science, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Anjali Mahendra G, DUSP, New Delhi, India
- Apiwat Ratanawaraha G, DUSP, Chiangmai, Thailand
- Peter Shulman G, STS, Baltimore, Md.
- Sunil Tankha G, DUSP, Calcutta, India
- Georgeta Vidican G, DUSP, Romania
- Xiaodong Wang G, DUSP, Shandong Province, China
- Christopher Wendt G, political science, Cupertino, Calif.
- Adam Ziegfeld G, political science, Fairview Park, Ohio
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on June 1, 2005 (download PDF).