A regular meeting of the faculty will take place Wednesday, May 15 at 3:30 p.m. in Room 10-250. The agenda will include:
- Vote on the sense of the faculty resolution on the importance of undergraduate mentoring, by Professor Hodges
- Vote to change the date of Commencement in 2006, by Professor Graves
- Vote on the report of the Committee on Nominations, by Professor Toomre
- Vote to disband the Committee on Corporate Relations, by Professor Baggeroer
- Update from the Committee on Access to and Disclosure of Scientific Information, by Professor Chan
- Recognition of retiring faculty members, by Professor Graves
- Election of the members of the Faculty Ex Officiis, by Professor Graves
- Report of the Killian Committee, by Professor Hausman.
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on May 8, 2002.