A regular meeitng of the faculty will take place this afternoon (Oct. 17) at 3:30 p.m. in Room 10-250. Agenda items will include:
- Vote on the motion to approve housekeeping changes to Section 2.84 of Rules and Regulations of the Faculty, by Professor Graves
- Vote on the proposal to recharter the Committee on Student Affairs, by Professor Graves
- Proposal to change dates of Commencement in 2003 and 2006, by Professor Graves
- Update on OpenCourseware, by Professor Lerman
- Plans for the Task Force on Campus Security, by Vice President Curry
- Resolution on the death of Professor Michael Dertouzos, by Professor Rivest
The Copy Technology Centers have changed their hours of operation as of Oct. 15. The main CopyTech in Room 11-004 will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. The Sloan CopyTech Center in Room E52-045 will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CopyTech Express in the Stratton Student Center will be open Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from noon to 5 p.m. CopyTech will advertise extended hours during the busier times of the semester.
SUPPORT STAFF SOCIAL
The Working Group on Support Staff Issues is hosting an ice cream social open to all MIT support staff members on Thursday, Oct. 25 from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Bush Room (10-105).
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on October 17, 2001.