The conference is free of charge and open to the entire MIT community, but space is limited and registration is required.
This year’s Materials Day presenters are:
- Dr. Julie Brown, senior vice president and CTO, Universal Display Corp.
- Yoel Fink, director, Research Laboratory of Electronics and professor, MIT Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Dr. Vanita Mani, technology leader, Energy Storage & Conversion Materials, GE Global Research
- Lionel Kimerling, director, Microphotonics Center and professor, MIT Department of Materials Science and Engineering
- Marin Soljacic, MIT professor, Physics
- Dr. Alice White, professor and chair, mechanical engineering, Boston University
- Vladimir Bulovic, director, Microsystems Technology Laboratories, and MIT professor of electrical engineering