Moderated by David Mindell, chair of the MIT150 Steering Committee and head of the Program in Science, Technology, and Society, the panel includes
- Karen Arenson '70, former Alumni Association president and education reporter for The New York Times;
- Deborah Douglas, curator for science and technology at the MIT Museum;
- John Durant, director of the MIT Museum;
- David Kaiser, associate professor in the Program in Science, Technology, and Society and author of Becoming MIT: Moments of Decision;
- Merritt Roe Smith, Cutten Professor of the History of Technology in the Program in Science, Technology, and Society.
The event is open to the public, with a reception to follow. For more information, visit the MIT150 website