The holograms on view represent historical breakthroughs and state-of-the-art techniques. In addition to developments in computer-generated holography and digital holographic printing, the exhibition also highlights innovations in analog holography, including large-scale and high-resolution images with dramatic depth and clarity.
- T-Rex Skull by John Perry (1988)
- Lunar Lander by Michael Teitel and MIT Spatial Imaging Group (1984)
- AVATAR, by RabbitHoles Media (2010)
- Aerial 3D Survey of MIT Campus by Zebra Imaging (2010)
- Jean-Marc Sor Butterflies (No. 1), Yves Gentet (2008)
- Psychedelic Amy by Martin Richardson and Geola Digital (2008)