At MIT, you get to witness greatness on a daily basis; now is your chance to make sure the outstanding people and projects at MIT get the recognition they deserve.
The deadline for nominations for the 2007 Awards Convocation is March 23. The process is below:
1. Read some of the award descriptions at web.mit.edu/awards/.
2. Write a nomination letter.
3. Send to email@example.com.
4. Attend the Convocation on Wednesday, May 9 at 4 p.m.
- William L. Stewart Awards, presented to students who have made outstanding contributions to extracurricular activities.
- Karl Taylor Compton Prize, awarded to students in recognition of citizenship and devotion to the welfare of MIT.
- Gordon Y. Billard Award, presented for special service of outstanding merit performed for the Institute.
- Laya Wiesner Community Award, presented to a member or friend of the MIT community for enhancing life at the Institute.
For more information, please contact Fran Miles by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at x3-7546.