The Barry Goldwater Scholarship--for students who plan to pursue careers in mathematics, the natural sciences or an engineering discipline that contributes to the technological advances of the United States
- Kevin K. Miu '06, mechanical engineering, Syosset, N.Y.
- Jacob Fox '06, mathematics, West Hartford, Conn.
- Alicia Zhou '06, biology, Chicago, Ill.
Henry Ford Scholar Award--to a senior engineering student who has maintained a cumulative average of 5.0 at the end of their seventh term and who has exceptional potential for leadership in engineering and society
- Edmond Lau '05, EECS, San Francisco, Calif.
Bose Award for Excellence in Teaching--for undergraduate teaching contributions characterized by dedication, care, creativity and inspiration
- Associate Professor Dennis Freeman, EECS
Junior Bose Award--presented to the outstanding contributor to education on the School of Engineering faculty who are being proposed for promotion to associate professor without tenure
- Assistant Professor Karen Willcox, aero/astro
Ruth and Joel Spira Award for Distinguished Teaching
- Associate Professor Rahul Sarpeshkar, EECS
- Assistant Professor Kimberly Hamad-Schifferli, mechanical engineering
- Assistant Professor Anette Hosoi, mechanical engineering
- Professor George Apostolakis, nuclear engineering