The MIT Chinese Students and Scholars Association (MIT CSSA) presents the inaugural MIT-China Innovation and Entrepreneurship Forum (MIT-CHIEF) conference, the largest China-focused event on the MIT campus! Please join us on Nov. 19-20 to discover the tremendous opportunities in China and explore your next innovative business ideas!
Register now at http://mitchief.org/register
- Meet top venture capitalists, successful entrepreneurs and technical experts from both China and the U.S.
- Discover opportunities in the hottest areas of technology, including clean energy, information technology and health care.
- Join a fast-growing market of 1.3 billion people, understand the Chinese business environment, and spot future development opportunities.
- Learn about recent cutting-edge research at MIT, where revolutionary technologies have shaped the world for the past 150 years.
- Find out more about the most innovative business plans submitted to our "Pitch to China" Business Plan Contest, which will receive a total of $18,000 in prizes.
Learn more information of the conference at http://mitchief.org