The Office of Religious Life will host a Spring Organ Concert Series starting today, Thursday, Feb. 25, in the MIT Chapel. Featuring organists from New York and Italy as well as local organists, the series will run every Thursday from 12:05 p.m. to 12:35 p.m. through the end of March.
Admission is free and open to the public.
Spring Organ Concert Series schedule:
- February 25, 2010: Mark Edward Nelson:“Composers with a Cambridge Connection”
- March 4, 2010: Leonardo Ciampa and Christina English, mezzosoprano
- March 11, 2010: Jonathan B. Hall (New York): Music of Pinkham, Klein, Cooman, Woodman & Ciampa
- March 18, 2010: Mario Duella (Italy): Music of Valeri, Fumagalli, Casini, & D. Puccini
- March 25, 2010: Leonardo Ciampa assisted by Alecia Batson, soprano: “Pops Concert”
For more information, contact: Christina English, MIT Religious Life, 617-253-7707, email@example.com.