Todd Anderson Award for Excellence in ESG Seminar Development and Teaching
- Anna Holt '05, brain and cognitive sciences, Lenexa, Kan., for developing and teaching SP.244 (Identity and Personality)
- Christina Marie Laskowski '05, mechanical engineering, Yardley, Pa., for developing and teaching SP.272 (Culture Tech)
- Heather M. Jones '05, political science, Richardson, Texas, for developing and teaching SP.272 (Culture Tech)
Todd Anderson Award for Excellence in Teaching at ESG
- Kevin McComber '05, materials science and engineering and physics, Appleton, Wis., for math teaching
- Sie Hendrata Dharmawan '05, EECS and mathematics, Jakarta, Indonesia for math teaching
- Finale Doshi '05, aero/astro and physics, Richmond Va. for math teaching
Peter and Sharon Fiekowsky Award for Outstanding Contributions to the ESG Community
- Jocelyn Rodal '06, literature, Davidson, N.C.
- David Roe '06, mathematics, Portland, Ore.