The following information was received too late to be included in the print version of this issue of Tech Talk.
A regular meeting of the faculty will be held on Wednesday, April 17 at 3:30 p.m. in Room 10-250. Agenda items will include:
- Vote on the sense of the Faculty Resolution on the importance of undergraduate mentoring, by Professor Hodges
- Vote to change the date of Commencement in 2006, by Professor Graves
- Report of the Committee on Nominations, by Professor Toomre
- Motion to disband the Committee on Corporate Relations, by Professor Baggeroer
- Report on disciplinary actions taken by the Committee on Discipline and the Office of the Dean for Student Life, by Dean Benedict and Professor Rowell
- Report on harassment at MIT, by Professor Graves
- Report from the ROTC task force, by Chancellor Clay
- Report of the Edgerton Faculty Achievement Selection Committee, by Professor Akylas
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on April 10, 2002.