A regular meeting of the faculty will be held on Wednesday, Dec. 19 at 3:30 p.m. in Room 10-250. Agenda items will include:
- Vote on the motion to approve housekeeping changes to Section 2.84 of Rules and Regulations of the Faculty, by Professor Graves.
- Vote on the proposal to recharter the Committee on Student Affairs, by Professor Graves.
- Vote on the proposal to change dates of Commencement in 2003 and 2006, by Professor Graves.
- Sense of the faculty resolution on the importance of undergraduate mentoring, by Professor Hodges.
- Report on new policies for family care for faculty members, by Professor Bailyn.
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on December 12, 2001.