A regular meeting of the faculty will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 21 at 3:30pm in Rm 10-250. The agenda will include:
- Report of the Committee on Nominations, by Professor Toomre.
- Report on the implementation of the Communication Requirement, by Professor Hall.
- Motion to implement changes to Rules and Regulations of the Faculty, by Professor Lerman.
- Update from the Ad Hoc Committee on Intellectual Property and Conflict of Commitment, by Professor Clay.
- Discussion on educational technology, by Professors Abelson and Lerman.
- Resolution on the death of Professor Jonathan Allen, by Professor Penfield.
A memorial service for Professor Emeritus Thomas Lee, who died February 4, will be held Saturday, Feb. 17 at 2pm in Wong Auditorium. See obituary.
A blood drive is taking place in the Student Center's La Sala de Puerto Rico today from 1-7pm and Thursday and Friday from 11:30am-5:30pm. For more information or to make an appointment, see http://web.mit.edu/blood-drive/www/.
A version of this article appeared in MIT Tech Talk on February 14, 2001.